Skip to main content


What about afterwards?

Recent posts

My Job has gone, how do I pay my rent?

These are unusual, dare I say unprecedented times. People are losing jobs and being laid off or ‘furloughed’. The latter is an American word and the best definition I’ve found is: 1:  to grant a leave of absence or  furlough  to (someone) a soldier being  furloughed, a  furloughed  prisoner 2 :  to put (a worker) on furlough:   to lay off (a worker) for usually a brief or temporary period Apparently, the earliest use of the word as in case 2 was 1781 ! At least in the 2020 use of the word government are proposing in the UK to pay furloughed workers 80% of their basic pay. The employer needs to pay it then claim it back from HMRC. But not everyone is that fortunate and the self-employed have a more difficult route to follow although they are intended to be supported. If you are a tenant, then we recommend you visit the following webpages:  Scroll past the black background page to page 2 These are the relevant links. 

Law Society Advises Conveyancers

If you would like to see what your conveyancer is being advised by the Law Society on how to deal with transactions at the present time follow this link:

Week Commencing 22nd March 2020

COVID19 / CORONA VIRUS PLEASE READ The office is closed to walk-in visitors in the interest of staff safety. We are OPEN in terms of telephone contact on 01353 665020 or via email Direct staff emails are Website: Plus, all the major portals like Rightmove, Zoopla, OnTheMarket.Com etc If you need to collect keys, we have members of staff who can be in the office, but you will need to make contact by phone first. No accompanied viewings and no face-to-face valuations. We can discuss the automated online valuation available from our website Please bear with us as we try to navigate this unprecedented national emergency